A word from Milt on recent clients:
• Susan Tedeschi back in for second CD with Derek Trucks Band; Milt Reder-David Mattacks-Dean Cassell-Kevin Barry on her single "Alone". One of Tom Dowd's last projects (go see "Tom Dowd and the Language of Music" in art theatres now).
• Master percussionist Eguie Castrillo has the original charts from Mambo Kings Tito Puente, Tito Rodriguez, and Machito along with new arrangements and is in the studio with his Palladium Night Orchestra (the real deal Mambo big band), featuring the incredible Latin Jazz master vibraphonist Victor Mendoza, Mark Quinones from the Allman Bros. Band, and a who's who of Berklee faculty.
• Chip Taylor (writer of "Wild Thing") and Carrie Rodriguez back in for their new album, including new version of Chip's classic "Angel of the Morning".
• Super Genius have picked up their pencils and broken the seal on their Second CD.
• Four Piece Suit perennial third CD, "Spirito", mastered and ready to go.
• Melyssa Byrd EP released, really cool meld of Rock and Mountain music.
• Nicole Nelson EP released, long awaited full CD nearly done.
• Justin Tranter in with full string section, and gagged vocals.
• Swivelchair CD out now, band rockin at CBGBs and TT the bears.
• Waltham's Frank Pino working on melodic Pop with Jeremy.
• Jeet Singh and Dragon Fly new tracks, off to Paris for final mix and Absinthe.